Buy Ron’s BookClick HERE to purchase Ron's Book: "The Get Ready Man".
- We Can’t Wait for the Next Mandela
- Syria As a Mirror to the World
- Advanced Theodicy for Practical People
- No, Public Managers Shouldn’t Get Business Manager Salaries
- Moments of History – Obama Should Know Better
- Is There A Talking Lizard In Your Subconscious Mind? Hope versus Advertising
- Presidential Politics Is A Distraction for Progressives
- Dear Tax-Haters: It’s Not Really Your Money
- Why Opinion Polls Aren’t As Scientific As Claimed
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Congratulations — we’ve made it deep into the world of the 21st Century of the Christian Era. The human population keeps growing in numbers, and it also keeps growing, as far as we can tell, in complexity: new subcultures, new … Continue reading
Rand Paul represents two themes I don’t like in American politics, Libertarianism and nepotism. Includes a simple reform to effectively help prevent nepotism in American politics. Continue reading
Using the logic of the advertising and public relations industries, it can now be said that the American government unofficially endorses Ron’s first great book, The Get-Ready Man (1980).