Buy Ron’s BookClick HERE to purchase Ron's Book: "The Get Ready Man".
- We Can’t Wait for the Next Mandela
- Syria As a Mirror to the World
- Advanced Theodicy for Practical People
- No, Public Managers Shouldn’t Get Business Manager Salaries
- Moments of History – Obama Should Know Better
- Is There A Talking Lizard In Your Subconscious Mind? Hope versus Advertising
- Presidential Politics Is A Distraction for Progressives
- Dear Tax-Haters: It’s Not Really Your Money
- Why Opinion Polls Aren’t As Scientific As Claimed
Monthly Archives: June 2010
The basic idea is that there is no one factor … to explain human behaviors. There is, however, an inter-related set of four aspects of basic social science – psychology, philosophy, politics and economics, using a … set of re-definitions I have provided for these sciences – which do operate simultaneously in all halfway normal persons. To the extent that we can get information on the thoughts and actions of any person or persons, we can explain 99% of their behavior with these four inter-related, simultaneous social sciences.
Continue reading →