Buy Ron’s BookClick HERE to purchase Ron's Book: "The Get Ready Man".
- We Weren’t Dealing Well with Climate Emergency, Now Ukraine Emergency Makes It Worse
- History Shows a Path
- Any Bravery Left, in our Sick New World? Updated June 2021
- The Climate Emergency: Does Anything Else Really Matter?
- Trump: The Suicide of Civilization?
- The Party of Selfishness and Destruction
- The Foundations of Morality, And Where Plato Went Wrong
- We Can’t Wait for the Next Mandela
- Syria As a Mirror to the World
Tag Archives: Economics
Let’s start with some context. The Great Depression of the 1930’s was a worldwide event, the economic effects reached at least 90% of the world’s population in significant ways. World War II, that followed (with the two events developing over … Continue reading
It’s really happening. We’re cooking the world to maintain our convenient and comfortable lifestyles. Every gallon of gasoline we burn is eight more pounds of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. The first big crop failure from climate change is happening … Continue reading
I am not a historian who gives a lot of complimentary adjectives for the accomplishments of the 20th Century, I am not a big fan of “10 Best Lists” or “Greatest This-Or-That.” The standard political-scientific-entertainment figures of the American/European 20th … Continue reading