Buy Ron’s BookClick HERE to purchase Ron's Book: "The Get Ready Man".
- To Build A Green Future: Implementing the Manifesto
- National Sales Tax? Let’s Have the Plutocratic Sales Tax
- We Weren’t Dealing Well with Climate Emergency, Now Ukraine Emergency Makes It Worse
- History Shows a Path
- Any Bravery Left, in our Sick New World? Updated June 2021
- The Climate Emergency: Does Anything Else Really Matter?
- Trump: The Suicide of Civilization?
- The Party of Selfishness and Destruction
- The Foundations of Morality, And Where Plato Went Wrong
Tag Archives: moral ambiguity
Advanced Theodicy for Practical People
Posted on April 18, 2013 by philosophical Ron
Let’s see if we can’t get a little deeper into the question of theodicy, the question of why “god” allows evil to exist in the world. I am qualified to be your guide today, as I do consider myself to … Continue reading →
Posted in History, Philosophy, Ron Brandstetter, Social Sciences, spiritual ron | Tagged evil, evil in the world, explanations of evil, God, human evil, moral ambiguity, science, spirit, spirituality, theodicy | 8 Comments