Buy Ron’s BookClick HERE to purchase Ron's Book: "The Get Ready Man".
- To Build A Green Future: Implementing the Manifesto
- National Sales Tax? Let’s Have the Plutocratic Sales Tax
- We Weren’t Dealing Well with Climate Emergency, Now Ukraine Emergency Makes It Worse
- History Shows a Path
- Any Bravery Left, in our Sick New World? Updated June 2021
- The Climate Emergency: Does Anything Else Really Matter?
- Trump: The Suicide of Civilization?
- The Party of Selfishness and Destruction
- The Foundations of Morality, And Where Plato Went Wrong
Tag Archives: politics
Let’s start with some context. The Great Depression of the 1930’s was a worldwide event, the economic effects reached at least 90% of the world’s population in significant ways. World War II, that followed (with the two events developing over … Continue reading
It’s really happening. We’re cooking the world to maintain our convenient and comfortable lifestyles. Every gallon of gasoline we burn is eight more pounds of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. The first big crop failure from climate change is happening … Continue reading
I am not a historian who gives a lot of complimentary adjectives for the accomplishments of the 20th Century, I am not a big fan of “10 Best Lists” or “Greatest This-Or-That.” The standard political-scientific-entertainment figures of the American/European 20th … Continue reading
But please … do something to help save this country from itself, and do something more focused, more long-term and more organized than just sitting with your computer and crying about Obama and fantasizing about some ideal Presidential candidate Continue reading
Various threads on Andrew Sullivan’s Daily Dish over the last month or two, and the much-quoted opinion of Judge Vaughn Walker in the California gay marriage case, are calling me to put on my philosophical hat, to set out some … Continue reading
There was a time when leading Republicans told something like the truth. While there have been moments approaching clarity from individuals, in general the Republican party machine’s message has not followed this path since somewhere around Goldwater in ’64 or … Continue reading