Buy Ron’s BookClick HERE to purchase Ron's Book: "The Get Ready Man".
- To Build A Green Future: Implementing the Manifesto
- National Sales Tax? Let’s Have the Plutocratic Sales Tax
- We Weren’t Dealing Well with Climate Emergency, Now Ukraine Emergency Makes It Worse
- History Shows a Path
- Any Bravery Left, in our Sick New World? Updated June 2021
- The Climate Emergency: Does Anything Else Really Matter?
- Trump: The Suicide of Civilization?
- The Party of Selfishness and Destruction
- The Foundations of Morality, And Where Plato Went Wrong
Tag Archives: The Democratic Revolution of the Social Sciences
The basic idea is that there is no one factor … to explain human behaviors. There is, however, an inter-related set of four aspects of basic social science – psychology, philosophy, politics and economics, using a … set of re-definitions I have provided for these sciences – which do operate simultaneously in all halfway normal persons. To the extent that we can get information on the thoughts and actions of any person or persons, we can explain 99% of their behavior with these four inter-related, simultaneous social sciences.
Continue reading →