Buy Ron’s BookClick HERE to purchase Ron's Book: "The Get Ready Man".
- History Shows a Path
- Any Bravery Left, in our Sick New World?
- The Climate Emergency: Does Anything Else Really Matter?
- Trump: The Suicide of Civilization?
- The Party of Selfishness and Destruction
- The Foundations of Morality, And Where Plato Went Wrong
- We Can’t Wait for the Next Mandela
- Syria As a Mirror to the World
- Advanced Theodicy for Practical People
Category Archives: American Politics
Let’s start with some context. The Great Depression of the 1930’s was a worldwide event, the economic effects reached at least 90% of the world’s population in significant ways. World War II, that followed (with the two events developing over … Continue reading
Is this a summer of discontents? It certainly seems less than satisfactory to me, mainly because of what management is doing to me in my first job situation, yet also for a certain lack of vigor, of spirit, in the … Continue reading
Rand Paul represents two themes I don’t like in American politics, Libertarianism and nepotism. Includes a simple reform to effectively help prevent nepotism in American politics. Continue reading
There was a time when leading Republicans told something like the truth. While there have been moments approaching clarity from individuals, in general the Republican party machine’s message has not followed this path since somewhere around Goldwater in ’64 or … Continue reading